What we do
We provide specific programming to empower individuals who want to bring yoga into non-traditional settings. These programs have been carefully designed to offer tools that will allow individuals to facilitate healing while sharing the benefits of yoga and mindfulness to specific populations in a safe and effective way.
Our research-based programs are created with a commitment to current best practices and all of our programs are created with a trauma-informed lens. At Bridge Yoga Programs™, we strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with those who have expertise in specific areas that may support the curriculum for each program we create.
Is this for you?
- You are passionate about serving others and you feel called to make mindfulness practices available to all.
- You have a desire to guide others to live life more fully, helping them to connect to their highest self and find peace within.
- You believe that yoga, breath and mindfulness practices are part of a path towards healing.
- You are a certified yoga teacher looking to gain the skills and confidence to take your teaching beyond the studio.
- You are a care provider in social services and would like to gain some basic skills that will help bring gentle movement and breath practices to the individuals you work with.